Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies can be used to pay for things electronically, if both parties are willing. In that sense, it’s like conventional dollars, euros, yen, inr or any other fiat currency. Cryptocurrencies are form of money without permissions.
They are quite popular and hence we will talk about how to Buy Table Tennis Goods Using Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies.
Currently their are no major table tennis store that provides rubbers and blades for purchase using bitcoin. Fortunately, Amazon has most of the table tennis equipments available for purchase and we can buy amazon gift cards using Bitrefill.
How to Buy Table Tennis Goods using Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies
- First add all your table tennis items in your cart on amazon cart.
- Go to Bitrefill
- Based on the Cart amount, you will need to buy a gift card. For example if your racket is 95$, then you should buy a 100$ gift card. Or you can buy a 50$ gift card, 25$ Gift card and 2 x 10$ gift card.
- Add your gift card in your bitrefill cart and make a payment using Bitcoin.
- Shortly after payment is confirmed, you’ll receive your Amazon digital code which can be redeemed on Amazon.com.
- Copy the voucher code to your clipboard. On Amazon.com, head to Your Account, click on Gift Cards, then click on Redeem a Gift Card. Paste the voucher code into the “Enter claim code” box and click Apply to your balance.
Congratulations, your Amazon voucher has been added to your gift card balance!
Now you can make your payment for table tennis racket or equipments using the gift card.
PS: If you are Paying with Lightning network than you get a 2% discount
Bitrefill allows vouchers for purchase using Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dash, and Dogecoin!
Follow our Instagram - tabletenniscrunch or Twitter - TT_Crunch for regular updates.