Playing Table Tennis is an activity that players of all age groups enjoy. Because of coronavirus, take precautions while playing Table Tennis tournaments.
NOTE: We advice people to stay home and don’t play Table Tennis for now until situation improves.
In this article, we will share some tips and precautions that you should take while playing table tennis.
- Wash your hands properly with hand sanitizer or a soap before entering table tennis arena or club.
- Bring your own equipment’s such as racket, towel, water bottles and use it exclusively for yourself.
- Do not touch your face often while playing table tennis.
- If you are having cold or fever, avoid going to arena or club as you can affect someone else with flu as well.
- If you have a face mask, try to wear it while playing.
- Avoid eating outside (this is a general precaution)
- Avoid handshakes/hugs and respect opponent with verbal greeting or a smile or namaste.
- If you play doubles, please use a mask because you are very close to your opponent.
- When you are going out of the club, wash your hands again with either hand sanitizer or a soap before leaving the arena.
- Maintain general hygiene as that is basics and that should be responsibility of every individual.
Countries such as China, South Korea have controlled the spread of Coronavirus and you can also help in stopping the COVID-19 pandemic if do your part.
Follow our Instagram - tabletenniscrunch or Twitter - TT_Crunch for regular updates.